Audio-Visual Stimuli-Giving Interaction Concepts:
1- Audio-Visual Interactive Scenic Transformative Application (A-VISTA Concept);
2- Audio-Visual Associative Stimulation Triggering (A-VAST Concept).
The basics of A-VISTA Concept consists in allowing spectator’s interacting with audio-visual content and performing scenic-transformative manipulations such as, for an example, the followings-
(a) changing alignment, size and colors of any object or personage;
(b) inserting and animating personal photo-as-object (or any image) into selected scene and controlling actions of such newly-created personage integrated into the plot episodes;
(c) performing series of chosen object’ activities causing the influence on other selected objects actions;
(d) creating new scenes with newly-created objects, personages and background;
(e) changing episode and enhancing plot events according to personal preferences and creating so called “self-personalized spin-off sub-story”.
The basics of A-VAST Concept consist in allowing spectator’s visualizing associatively-generated pictures and imaging phantomlike scenes resulting in stimulating an arousal of pleasant feelings and emotions.
The audiovisual stimuli-giving concept is generally based on utilization the caricature and fake images of world-famous people (e.g. celebrities) as a source of common, not-depending on cultural and ethnic aspects, cognitive and mnemonic oxymora- illustrative associations visualized by applying various pictorial methods and techniques elaborated by the Author.
The computer cartoon animated scenes are deliberately disrupting most traditional rules of painting composition according to visual perception techniques and cognitive mnemonic associative methods developed by the Author. Based on using optical illusions pictorial art along with various media spliced together, the audiovisual stimuli-giving concept in its “visualization” aspect employs a unique form of creating poster-like motivational-inspirational and artistically multi-layered animated scenes. The spectators are supposed to be focused on the visual perception of events happening in the cartoon animation thus for that reason, there are not much dialogues between characters or personages whose personalities are represented in allegories and metaphors that helps to understand what really ‘drives’ each character.
ANNOTATION OF MAIN VISUALIZATION CONCEPTS
1) FAKED NEWS: “DOCUFICTION FT. DOCUFAKE”
Visualized with the usage of the elements of satyr and parody, the scenes of “docufake” TV Live “Faked X Naked News” (FXN) are purposed not only to entertain the spectators but to educate the public about specific tricks used by criminals to trap and “to harvest” their victims. The rhetoric insistently presses upon the audience to read the lips-headed characters’ images in a certain fashion.
2) HINT-GIVING: “Oxymora Cognitive Mnemonic”
The “oxymora” (or else “oxy-moron”) cognitive mnemonic (or else mnemo-technique) visualization concept allows explaining the characters’ motivation-driven and self-questioning actions.
This visualization concept, integrated with “Science of Stupid VS. Science of Wisdom” visualization approach, aims at allegorical and metaphorical mirroring of characters’ actions in their dream-having scenes so the spectator will be given “a hint” about characters’ true motivation and “just another puzzle-piece” for the whole-story-puzzle.
3) "Breaking News": Associative Memory Addressing Patterns
Stylized in the form of "Breaking News" reporting announcements, at the certain extent this visualization concept might be considered “predicted arguments” feeding into the Author-branded theories as prophecies foreseeing some global-change events.
The Author gives his prophecies not only to urge the public and catch the public-interest attention to such prophecies interpreted as theories, but more than anything else to –
(1) entertain the audience with the specific “wisdomization thru visualization” form of audiovisual content packed with symbolism, allegories and metaphors used to represent paired-off-personages;
(2) introduce the audience into visual perception of “associative memory addressing patterns”
- Known in a public domain as “associative memory patterns”, the term of “associative memory addressing patterns” originally comes from “associative cognitive mnemonics addressing patterns”, a complex term coined by the Author to define a set of “cognitive mnemonic specimens” specific graphic-making techniques and methods.
“Cognitive mnemonic specimens” presented in the form of illustrations are basically used in conceptualization of (1) cognitive-optical illusions and multi-stable perceptual phenomena, and (2) cognitive mnemonic oxymora and stratagem-stalking visualization method, which altogether are applied to Author-elaborated prophetical theory called “Dreams Inside Out”.
Characters’ imaging, scenes transitions and
VFX underlying concepts
VFX underlying concepts
(transitions and special video effects emulating 3D and stereopsis-enhanced environment);
2) “Celebrities‘ Caricatures and Pictures Faking”
(oxymoron cognitive mnemo-technique associative characters’ image-making);
3) “Real Actors’ Animated Scene Mounting” (real person’s appearance in cartoon animated scenes environment);
4)“Science of Stupid VS Science of Wisdom": Opt-illusions Brain-Gaming Visualization (the usage of opt-art and brain-game visual perception aiming at creating virtually emulated reality environment);
5) “Landscape Stretchung Stereopsis Enhancing”
(creating horizontal parallax-motion stereopsis-enhancing environment).
ANNOTATION OF AUTHOR-ELABORATED AUDIOVISUAL STIMULATION METHODS & TECHNIQUES
1. “Dreams Inside Out Scripting” is a method of turning audiovisual associations into a variety of objects appeared as scenario-scripted role-playing characters or personages to result in arousing pleasant and joyous positive feelings and emotions.
2. “Visual Digest Aspects” is a set of author-elaborated “know-how” pictorial and graphic methods and techniques to be used for creating scenario-scripted artworks with utilizing optical art (optical illusions), multistable visual perceptual phenomena, cognitive stratagem stalking modeling, and purposely breaking the traditional pictorial (painting/image) composition rules.
3. “Audio Digest Aspects” is a music-sound synestesia effect technique to create musical compositions by applying various range of audio- filters, isochronal tones, pseudo- and quasi-binaural sounds that leads to the unusual additional experiences of hearing sounds that in its turn lead to increased activation of brain regions involved in sound perception, thus demonstrating their reality, and similarity to real sound percept.
4. “Oxymoronic objects choreography & paradoxical oxymora antithesis visualization” is a set of author-elaborated “know-how” pictorial and graphic methods that call visual attention to an apparent contradiction (superficially scenes contradictory) of objects in actions or non-actions but juxtaposed in such a way that there is no contradiction and being deliberately intended to confuse and designed to provoke a laugh.