|DONATING and FINANCIAL-PARTICIPATING|
The main goal of crowd-funding and crowd-investing campaigns is not only to fill a gap in funding of "Dimana$U$ Prophecy" selective spin-off sub-projects but to organize all interested individuals, organization and business entities, accredited and non-accredited investors, from all over the world in one global team of Financial Participants who may benefit from –
(a) Receiving contribution-returns in unregistered securities offerings and shareholding,
(b) Becoming FREE “Premium User” of DPP-PLATFORM and gaining one-in-all service-providing-discount and cash-back package,
(c) Receiving contribution-returns in DPP-Coins, DPP-Coins eCheck donation-sent equivalent amount to be spent for purchasing products and services proposed at DPP-Platform.
By combining operational functions of funding portal and multimedia content hosting and streaming interactive web-resource, DPP-PLATFORM deploys a diversity of applications (Application-As-A-Service) to satisfy the personal and business needs of each “Premium User” in order to -
(1) participate in Securities-Offering, Shareholding and Money-earning Programs and benefit from such,
(2) start business-making worldwide-operating activities without the need of establishing a company,
(3) advertise in promoting prospective target audience and customers,
(4) interact and engage with multi-media digital-assets-based project-developing collaborators and partners,
(5) complete and monetize any-given project more efficiently,
(6) extend reach and create new project-engagement revenue opportunities.
HOW IT WORKS
1. You contact us to indicate your interest in contributing to the "Dimana$U$ Prophecy" Project by sending a donation in exchange of being awarded with the GIFT CERTIFICATE.
2. We will send you –
(a) the information about possible ways of your making donation so you may pick up one that suits you best,
(b) the “Letter of Intent” which (i) states your interest in contributing and in-exchange-receiving of “GIFT CERTIFICATE” promo-eCheck and (ii) defines the spin-off sub-project you want to be engaged/affiliated with in order to receive predefined-perk under the Author’s given or corporate-issued guarantee according to either Author-branded “Reward and Perk-Incentives Treatment Program” or corporate-branded “Reward and Perk-incentives Treatment Program” (DONATING & GIFT-EXCHANGING CORPORATE “EXTRAS & BONUSES” PACKAGE),
(c) the “GIFT CERTIFICATE” promo-eCheck.
3. After your approving of “Letter of Intent” and sending it back to us via e-mail confirming your consent with its conditions, you are welcome to make a donation via the way you prefer. After conforming of your donation received, in our return we will send you the Appreciation-Awarding “GIFT CERTIFICATE” that is generally issued for your name-surname and/or e-mail address and that contains a Crypto-codeRouting Number linked to “Clever Agreement” stating the conditions of your exchanging of such certificate for redemption.
Appreciation-Awarding “GIFT CERTIFICATE” might be exchanged for predefined returns according to –
(1) Author-branded “Reward and Perk-Incentives Treatment Program”,
(2) corporate-branded “Reward and Perk-incentives Treatment Program” (DONATING & GIFT-EXCHANGING START-UP COMPANY “EXTRAS & BONUSES” CORPORATE PACKAGE) that presupposes the issue of DPP-Coins eCheck for your name/surname.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CONTRIBUTING
BY SENDING A DONATION
The nominal cost of either Appreciation-Awarding “GIFT CERTIFICATE” or DPP-Coins eCheck may be higher than the amount of donation you sent!
Please, feel free to contact us asking for free PDF-brochure “DPP-Coins Discounter & DPP-Coins Fluctuations Bond Acquire-Currency Systems”.
|CONTACT THE AUTHOR FOR YOUR FREE PDF-BROCHURE|
If you feel comfortable to start with sending donation of the amount less than $100 you are welcome to check out the rewarding options available for you according to the Author-branded “Reward and Perk-Incentives Treatment Program” which is enhanced with the opportunity of receiving-in-return DPP-Coins (DPP-Coins eCheck donation-sent equivalent amount).
If you feel comfortable to start with sending donation of the amount of $100 or more please, contact us for requesting free PDF-brochure “Money-Earning, Profit-Sharing and Business-Making Project Participating Opportunities”.
Annotation of Table of Content:
1. DONATING & SHAREHOLDING-AS-GIFT-EXCHANGING
2. CORPORATE “EXTRAS & BONUSES” PERK-PACKAGE
3. START-UP COMPANY MEMBERSHIP-BASED SHAREHOLDING
4. DEVELOPING A PROJECT BASED ON YOUR OWN CREATIVE IDEAS
5. GETTING INVOLVED INTO PROFIT-SHARING CORPORATE CROWD-INVESTING (receiving dividends and co-royalty/co-licensing interest)
6. CROWD-INVESTING AND CROWD-FUNDING IN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
7. STARTING MAKING YOUR OWN BUSINESS ON BEHALF OF THE START-UP COMPANY
|CONTACT THE AUTHOR FOR YOUR FREE PDF-BROCHURE|
Please, take in consideration that your contribution of the amount of $100 or more to any-given "Dimana$U$ Prophecy" selective spin-off sub-project gives you the opportunity for –
(1) Affiliating with Start-up Company's business-making activities and engaging in carrying on business on behalf of the Company,
(2) Granting (FOR FREE) with the shares of the Company and becoming the Member of the Company,
(3) STARTING MAKING YOUR-OWN BUSINESS IN THE SECTOR OF YOUR CHOICE.
Securities-Offering Project Participating Opportunities:
Regulation Crowdfunding,Title III of the Business Startups Act of 2012, JOBS Act, amended Section 4 of the Securities Act, creates a new exemption from registration for Internet-based securities offerings intending to help startup company conduct capital raising on the Internet and allows allows general solicitation and general advertising.
A Capital Fundraising and Crowd-Investing Campaign addressing seeking for additional funding for “Dimana$U$ Prophecy” Project (selective spin-off sub-projects) accomplishment in the United States is designed for Market Unregistered Securities Offerings in conformity with U.S. SEC Regulation Crowdfunding (effective May 16, 2016) that enables eligible startup company to offer and sell securities through crowdfunding by following the rules such as:
1) Requiring all transactions to take place online through a funding portal (e.g. DPP-Platform),
2) Permitting raising a maximum aggregate amount of $1,070,000 in a 12-month period,
3) Limiting the amount individual investors investing in a 12-month period and disclosing information in filings and to investors and the intermediary facilitating the offering,
4) Allowing Securities purchased in a crowdfunding transaction be resold for one year without "bad actor" disqualification provisions.
The startup company issuing Unregistered Securities Offerings (shares) for distribution outside of United States is intended to be authorized as "Representative” under the conditions of relevant agreement stating the conditions of representing any-selected spin-off sub-project project within the territory of the state of operating jurisdiction under DBA (Doing Business As) name, if applicable.
“V.D.A. Productions” brand-name (dba name) is to be used for branding crowd-funding profiles, linked to the US bank account of US-based Representative be registered as “unlisted public start-up company” registered in USA. “V.D.A. Productions” brand-name might be changed for branding crowd-investing profiles be arranged at the third-party-administered funding portals in the case of start-up company formation outside of the U.S.
An unlisted public start-up company is a public company that is not listed on any stock exchange; however, after achieving its goals in any-given spin-off sub-projects the company, aimed at manufacturing products and providing services, may be encompassing to be listed at some stock exchange by meeting its listing requirements. Though the criteria vary somewhat between jurisdictions, a public start-up company, registered as such, will raise its share capital by maximizing a number of shareholders. Unlisted public companies are more likely to engage in profit-maximizing behavior as their share capital structure makes it very easy to give their members financial returns. Nevertheless, a public start-up company may choose not to be listed on a stock exchange for a number of reasons, including because it will not be seeking for more public investors.