CHARITY CROWD-FUNDING & CROWD-INVESTING:
Start-UP Company’s Management of
Donor Advised Fund & Charitable Organization
Regulation Crowdfunding offerings enables Start-Up Company registered in the U.S. to offer and sell securities through crowd-funding according to the rules, such as in general the followings:
-require all transactions under Regulation Crowd-funding to take place online through a registered intermediary, either a broker-dealer or a funding portal,
-permit a company to raise a maximum aggregate amount through crowd-funding offerings in one-year period,
-limit the amount individual investors can invest across all crowd-funding offerings in one-year period and require disclosure of information in filings with the Commission and to investors and the intermediary facilitating the offering,
- securities purchased in a crowd-funding transaction generally cannot be resold for one year.
The Dimanasus Prophecy Charitable Organization (hereinafter referred as “Charitable Organization” as an independent, nonprofit, public charity) and Dimanasus Prophecy Donor Advised Fund (hereinafter referred as “DAF”) both are intended to be founded by the Startup Company in any state within territory of the Unites States that facilitate Startup Company’s providing certain investment management and administrative services to such entities pursuant to a service agreement which determines in addition either the Startup Company runs a program (or activity) or not. Each US-based donor's tax situation is unique and is likely to be impacted by specific facts and circumstances that are beyond Charitable Organization’s control or knowledge concerning fundraising for the “Dimanasus Prophecy” Project.
Taking in account that the tax laws and regulations change frequently; and that any US-based donor's application to a particular taxpayer's circumstances can vary widely, it’s strongly encouraged to consult with a legal tax advisor; thus the Charitable Organization may disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any position taken by donors in their tax returns.
Any US-based entity may open a donation-based crowd-funding/investing account that can be accessed through the DPP-Platform Donor Portal and/or affiliated and accredited website to be basically able to:
• Select from investment options comprised of any-given underlying “Dimanasus Prophecy” spin-off sub-project,
• Allocate the investments based on risk tolerance and preferred investment strategy,
• Operate recommending grants and investments with appreciated COMPLEX ASSETS such as -
(1) Restricted stock
(2) Non-publicly traded stock
(3) Business Entity (e.g. LLC or LLP) interest
(4) Private equity
(5) Mutual or Hedge fund interest
(6) Foreign-traded stocks
(7) Exchange-traded options
(8) Insurance policies
(9) Crypto-currency Assets
Opening the donation-based crowd-funding/investing account is presupposed by signing “Clever Agreement” governing the access to and use of the DPP-Platform Donor Portal, and any information, materials, software, applications, products and services available via the password-protected web-resource that in addition proposes taxes deductibility and charitable gift valuating consulting services and provides -
(1) Information about partnered and affiliated organizations and business entities, including those with international services, and the latest news and events dedicated to the Project Participating Opportunities for any-given “Dimanasus Prophecy” spin-off sub-project,
(2) Educational content and other resources, including research reports, data, and interactive tools which allow individuals to explore peculiarity of any-given “Dimanasus Prophecy” spin-off sub-project charitable giving worldwide,
(3) Aggregated information offering education about the entire “Dimanasus Prophecy” Project impact-giving, and providing access to data about specific events, and volunteer opportunities,
(4) Education and analysis to help donors maximize the profit-sharing and benefit-gaining opportunities addressing developing any-given “Dimanasus Prophecy” spin-off sub-project as well as a social impact of the entire project,
(5) Online Courses and Training based Programs about topics related to project contributing and participating opportunities as well as educational videos and publications from the Author,
(6) Interactive tools to connect donors to support any-given underlying “Dimanasus Prophecy” spin-off sub-project causes they care about and to search across NON-PUBLICLY TRADED SECURITIES shareholding opportunities,
(7) Information about national and international activities in developing “Dimanasus Prophecy” Project accompanied with reports for stakeholders working together,
(8) Tools to evaluate “Dimanasus Prophecy” Project health-issued ecosystem and infrastructure connecting donors, volunteers, collaborators and participants for profit-sharing and benefit-gaining opportunities such as dividends and capital gains.
Taxes and charitable giving:
Charitable Gift Valuation
Even though managing the relationship between taxation and charitable giving can be complex and confusing, each US-based holder of donation-based crowd-funding or crowd-investing account might be advised with ensuring the deductibility of donations and optimizing financial portfolio as well as referring to the IRS for the details on charitable tax law, including deductions, appreciated assets, IRA charitable rollovers, and more. Charitable Organization is intended to cooperate with tax advisors for advice on how to give tax-effectively. Gift valuation guidelines are established in current tax regulations and in general a contribution's value corresponding fair market is based on the type of asset donated (e.g. stock or bond shares, mutual fund shares, cash or cash equivalents, and crypto-currency assets, etc.).
Each US-based donor may elect to deduct the cost basis for donated appreciated securities, entitling them to claim deductions up to the same 60% of AGI limitation that applies to cash-equivalent donations.
Legal disclosure in respect of Dimanasus Prophecy Charitable Organization within the territory of the Unites States: Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by any state listed below.
Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7352 TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE.
Georgia: A full and fair description of the programs of Charitable Organization and its financial statement summary might be available upon request at 2670 Warwick Avenue Warwick, RI 02889-9509 888-383-4483.
Maryland: Copies of documents and information be submitted by Charitable Organization might be available for the cost of copies and postage from the Secretary of State, Statehouse, Annapolis, MD 21401; 1-410-974-5534.
Mississippi: The official registration and financial information might be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167.
New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE PROJECT-DEVELOPING CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: New York residents may obtain a copy of annual report by writing to the Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
North Carolina: Financial information and a copy of a license might be available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989.
Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
Virginia: A financial statement might be available upon request from the State Division of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218; 1-804-786-1343.
Washington: You may obtain additional financial disclosure information by contacting the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-GIVE (1-800-332-4483.)
West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Bldg. 1, Room 157-K, 1900 Kanawha Blvd. East, Charleston, WV 25305.
Your contributing to the “Dimana$U$ Prophecy” Project will help the Author bringing
his studies and researches to fruition.
|CRYPTOCURRENCY DONATION-SENDING OPTIONS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE|
|Dimanasus Extern Network|
In addition you also gain a preliminary right to –
(1) participate in Securities-Offering, Shareholding and Money-earning Programs and benefit from such,
(2) start business-making worldwide-operating activities without the need of establishing a company,
(3) advertise in promoting affiliated and partnered digital-assets based projects,
(5) organize, complete and monetize your own project,
(6) extend reach and create new project-engagement revenue opportunities.
BCH( Bitcoin Cash):
For security reasons, you are welcome to contact us to verify any above-listed “Address”.Please note, that cryptocurrency donations have not yet been integrated withDPP-Coins (DPPC) Crypto-assets system be implemented at DPP-Platform, so the link for tracking our progress may not reflect any bitcoin donations at this time.
Partnering Trusted Reference